16 August 2008

Going to Pennsylvania


These are pretty bad photos, but they are of people I love! Daniel, Elizabeth, and Nonna are going away to Pennsylvania for seminary. YES!

The bad part is they are leaving on MONDAY and only got official confirmation on FRIDAY that they were going.

I am so glad for them, and thankful that they are in our lives, but upset at the suddenness of their departure. I went to high school with Daniel, was friends with his brother. Daniel and Elizabeth are my brother's godparents, and Nonna is my godsister. They are wonderful people and I love them! So I am sad to see them leave, but happy for them.

Plus, it almost guarantees that I will be in the Philadelphia area sometime in the next year, and then I can visit Oxford friends too.

But Daniel, Elizabeth, and Nonna - I will miss them a lot and am sad to say goodbye to quickly.