12 August 2008

I wish I had something cool going on here... But I got nothing. My parents are out of town, but there are already 9348593045 parties going on this week/weekend, so it would be kind of dumb to invite people over. If you want to come and watch Sweeney Todd with Katie and I, you are more than welcome. That would be tonight.

Hmmm, I've been reading some short stories by Alexander Solzhenitsyn, and when I am done with those, I need to read something else. I can't decides if I want to give Brideshead Revisited another shot, or try another Solzhenitsyn, or try to put a small dent in my reading for this semester. I suppose I should try to do something that I can accomplish.

I am excited about my classes for this next semester. I am taking a class on Modernism in Literature, and also Creative Writing Poetry, and an honors class on Ecclesiology. It's going to be a LOT of work and reading and whatnot, but I am looking forward to it.

Back to work!

1 comment:

b said...

sweeny todd?! ahhh that sounds too scary for a school night!