01 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, and happy feast of St. Basil the Great!

I just got back from the OCF College Conference yesterday afternoon, after a 6 hour drive from the Fresno area. THE REVOLUTION OF LOVE was incredible. I can't even really articulate the beautiful spirit that was there. I got to meet a lot of new people, and it was clear that Christ was in our midst. If you want to know more, ask me. :)

I also just booked my flight to San Francisco over MLK weekend. I get to visit my grandparents, my cousins, Raphael House, and NICOLE SAAD. I am pretty stoked.

New Year's Resolutions. I never make them. Because I am not likely to keep them. But I am looking forward to the growth that is going to happen this year, and to the beautiful opportunities that are set out before me. Graduating and stepping beyond the safety of my status quo is really scary, but also really really exciting.

Happy new year, everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Graduating! Oh how exciting Erin!

erin* said...

I know! It's mostly kind of scary, though.