20 May 2009

2.24 AM, Wednesday of Finals Week: Stream of Consciousness

Dracula paper: halfway done. The last time I showered was Sunday morning. I used Mom's shampoo and it smelled weird. That's probs why my hair is extra, um, shiny. I want a shower. I have to work at 7.15, so I probs won't go to bed. 2-3 more pages, and then pull questions. Why did I eat all those chocolate covered espresso beans? They made my stomach hurt. Something makes me laugh and I just laugh and laugh deliriously. I think I am getting delirious and sick. My voice is still a bit, um, husky from the cold I came down with last Monday. I wore the same thing today that I wore yesterday, only because I just washed all of my clothes and didn't want to wear any more of them.

Finish Dracula paper
Write pull questions
Assemble Torrey notebook...

I never want to eat chocolate covered espresso beans again.

Sleep

1 comment:

Maria Nichole Ham said...

It sounds like the end of a long haul. Hang in there :)