19 August 2009

Exactitude

I.

On Sunday, I discovered that I had not returned my debit card safely to its pocket after closing out my tab the night before (don't worry, Dad, it was only two...over the course of a few hours...). I also discovered that I needed gas to get home to Riverside from La Mirada. I checked my wallet. Three dollars. I went in to the store to pay cash. "Three dollars on pump 11, please....oh and I have some change." "Just dump it all out!!" I had $4.33. This was exactly how much gasoline I needed to get back to my house.

II.

On Monday, I took my brother to the Wild Animal Park in Escondido. We stopped to get money out of the bank. Walking back to the car, I heard a junebug coming at me. Since I seriously dislike things flying at me, I hurried to get in. The junebug came after me, and started to fly into the car. I quickly closed the door. Right on the junebug.

III.
On Tuesday, I went to Coffee Depot and my tea cost $1.90. That is exactly how much I had in loose change in my wallet.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Isn't it great when things just work out perfectly? Not for the junebug, of course. ;)