19 July 2008

I really want to update something here, but it would only be whiney, complainy, and obnoxiously ambiguous. So let's just do this the easy way. I am tired of summer and want to go back to school. Riverside is mostly kind of lonely. The boy situation sucks major. And I wish I were a better person.

Pretty much sums up my life right now. Just trying to be joyful instead of sad for no reason.

My tummy hurts. Boo.

The last few days (since Wednesday) have been pretty crummy. The weekend is looking up, though. Up up up!

5 comments:

b said...

hmmm boy situations... make your own up! last night i made out with someone and i pretended he was erlend from kings of convenience or one of the slew of boys i have crushes on because they look just like him sighhh.

erin* said...

Yeah, I'll definitely have to look into that.

b said...

yeah just do me a favor and if and when you ever take that advice.. don't imagine that they are freddie prince jr. or johnathan taylor thomas... that's just gross.

Andrew said...

'The boy situation sucks major'

There's always you know who!!!

erin* said...

Drew...I don't know who...

although I am assuming that you are Drew?

Hmm...