13 July 2008

I was mixing it up on the iPod the other day, and came across this little gem under 'Death Cab for Cutie':



Death Cab covering Bjork's 'All Is Full of Love'.

It's pretty much the ish, and is kind of rocking my world right now.

You'll be given love, you'll be taken care of
You'll be given love, you have to trust it

Maybe not from the sources you have poured yours
Maybe not from the directions you are staring at

Twist your head around, it's all around you
All is full of love, all around you

All is full of love
You just ain't receiving
All is full of love
Your phone is off the hook
All is full of love
Your doors are all shut
All is full of love

2 comments:

jenny baker said...

what does "the ish" mean? i am sooo behind on the times, it must be my old age. :(

i do loves me some deathcab!

erin* said...

It is a nice way of saying that something is the...well, you know... the S-H-eye-tea.

I use it when I think something is really cool. Off the hook. The bomb. You know. :)