30 July 2009

All our explorations

I'm Erin.

I love Christine.

That's all for today.

P.S. . . . I don't know. GIGGLE.

-----------

All of this came from Christine's mouth not seven minutes ago. She wanted me to update my blog. Currently, I am sitting on Sophie's bed listening to her music. Which is also my music, because we like the same music. Kings of Convenience. Simon and Garfunkel. Ratatat. One of these things is not like the other. She's also into this band called The Dodos, which will be interesting to hear once we download it. We've been on an iTunes shopping spree, because we both have gift cards. Anyway. Christine is leaning on my arm and it's very pleasant. I like being near my friends, but of course this is not always the case. Because we are sometimes far away, and it makes me sad. But it's also my fault because I am the one who goes away. The truth of this fact is corroborated by Sophie, who has only been within 50 miles of me for like 4 days this summer. So whatever.

Christine is my only one true friend who has not ventured away. Hanson. They're coming to the House of Blues in Anaheim in a couple months. [Christine said this. I merely record what she says.]

She is mad that I don't blog on LiveJournal anymore. "Why the change?" she asks. Because, Christine. I am not 15 anymore. Because blogging on Google is so much superior. 'Why?" Because everyone else is doing it.

Oh, stream of consciousness. Kind of. I am really digging this music. Sophia is going to Hume tomorrow, and we will miss her. I am going to Disneyland tomorrow, and on Saturday.

Shantih Shantih Shantih.

1 comment:

Scot said...

So you're a dodos fan now?? Please tell me you're a delta spirit fan. Cause they are better than the dodos. Mmmhmmmm, they are.